Projection Design

“Projection Design” offers a hands-on approach to the design, planning and execution of digital projections in a variety of performance spaces by using a combination of industry standard and open source research software tools. This blog will serve as an online text for the developing book, "Technical Ecstasy" and link for the web-readings, online tutorials,software resources historical examples, video art and performance examples and essential class communications for Projection Design class taught by Patrick Pagano

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dorm Window

Below are several options for the church inspired rose window for Faustus' dorm room. I have several options (I'm still looking for an indoor version of the second- I think it might work best if found).
If you find that one of these works better or the size isn't large enough let me know and I'll adjust the size of images I'm looking for. 
Also let me know if uploading them like they are changed the sizes and I can email them to anyone!










No comments: