Projection Design

“Projection Design” offers a hands-on approach to the design, planning and execution of digital projections in a variety of performance spaces by using a combination of industry standard and open source research software tools. This blog will serve as an online text for the developing book, "Technical Ecstasy" and link for the web-readings, online tutorials,software resources historical examples, video art and performance examples and essential class communications for Projection Design class taught by Patrick Pagano

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Models?

So it seems that I initially missed the fact that we were supposed to include a model element in the patch we did in class on Monday.  I was going to delete my old patch post and post a new one with a patch with the model element in it.  However, when I tried to add the model to my patch it froze my computer for about five minutes until I had to perform a hard shut down.  Since I couldn't get the model to work, I left up my old post.  


Did anyone else have this problem?  How did you successfully include the model element in your patches?

No comments: