Projection Design

“Projection Design” offers a hands-on approach to the design, planning and execution of digital projections in a variety of performance spaces by using a combination of industry standard and open source research software tools. This blog will serve as an online text for the developing book, "Technical Ecstasy" and link for the web-readings, online tutorials,software resources historical examples, video art and performance examples and essential class communications for Projection Design class taught by Patrick Pagano

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Messing with Jitter


So, I was able to figure out the recording tutorials, as well as the patch background color. The tutorial I found even included a slider, similar to one found on Photoshop, to change the color. As for the recording command, I used the first example from the "recording to Quicktime" tutorial, and I was able to get a clean recording. It was fairly easy to upload to Youtube with its small file size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzkyu8_x3U

I'm still digging through for any other recipes, so I'll update on any new discoveries later.

No comments: