Projection Design

“Projection Design” offers a hands-on approach to the design, planning and execution of digital projections in a variety of performance spaces by using a combination of industry standard and open source research software tools. This blog will serve as an online text for the developing book, "Technical Ecstasy" and link for the web-readings, online tutorials,software resources historical examples, video art and performance examples and essential class communications for Projection Design class taught by Patrick Pagano

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Looking for Partner for Midterm

Hello all!
If a dancer in the class is looking for a non dancer to team up with for the midterm, I would love to pair up! (Or if a group of two would like to add a third member to the group) Please contact me - 8137279512 :)

Kendall

3 comments:

Pat Pagano said...

I may have to require that EVERY team be a mixture of Digital Designer and Dancers if teams start to look lopsided or unbalanced. Kendall, why don't you tell everyone about what skills you have so others may get an idea of what they mitt want to work on with you. Also please come see me regarding your license

pp

Unknown said...

I am interested! I am a dancer

andreacward said...

I am in as well.

andreaward94@gmail.com